WTB: PPI Art Amps, M and AM series amps - ANY CONDITION

Doc ProMos
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

WTB: PPI Art Amps, M and AM series amps - ANY CONDITION

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I am looking to buy any condition PPI Old School Amps - either M, AM, Art, ProMos, ProArt - Working or Not Working

Price:

Price depends on condition

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I pay

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'm a collector...and use my collection for my builds.... but I am getting a batch of PPI amps that are in rough shape Powder Coated and custom silk screened graphics... the silk screening cost a pretty penny to set up and is a better deal with more amps... right now I have 13 that are ready to be painted and 20 would be better..... My collection has about 50 amps plus the 13 fixer uppers...all Old School PPI and some RF

Have about a dozen 1st & 2nd generation PPI's to sell / trade towards early Orion. All works except one channel of a 2050. Cosmetics range the full spectrum. If interested I'd probably gather and video the group.

Is the good Doc building say.....an old school 10k watt PPI SQ Astro van per chance???

Have about a dozen 1st & 2nd generation PPI's to sell / trade towards early Orion. All works except one channel of a 2050. Cosmetics range the full spectrum. If interested I'd probably gather and video the group.
Is the good Doc building say.....an old school 10k watt PPI SQ Astro van per chance???
Not Alma Gates build, although it would be nice--- just my car and my sons car...

I have a PPI A600.2 I found in a junkyard. Make me an offer on it. Unless you don't think it can be saved? I been waiting for something like this to pop up. Here are pics.

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

Wahaaa! The grass grows faster than my internet, but gotta couple vids up. Only had 11 PPI's and a couple are as nice outside as in. Caution, have a couple drinks before watching vids, It'll help smooth out the shakes.

Top sides:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.