What should I get Memphis, DD, Diamond Audio, Alpine, or Jl

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bakesbaked
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok so need help here, im going to put a Pioneer AVH 3400BH head unit into a 2004 z71 and my goal is to run 4 12inch sub woofers, i already have one diamond d6 and one alpine type r, im going to be getting an RE 5000.1 or maybe a different amp. i know with four subs i will need to do the big 3 upgrade. and also a battery upgrade. any suggestions, on what subs, what amp, and what upgrades, also im going to be making my own custom box to fit in the back, how do i do this to specs?

definitely go with another amp, either 1 of the subs that you have would be ok but you would have to find 3 more matching. and how much room do you have in the z71 are you taking the back seats out? how much are you looking to spend too?

Yeah i know i need four of the same sub ive just been trying out different ones and got the type r for free so couldnt argue with that. but im trying to keep the seat in there and just use the back cargo space. but which subs would you recommend and what amp? im not trying to get into like 4 or 5 thousand on this. i would put 3 as my limit

You won't be able to get 4 12s under the back. But you can do 4 10s sealed Best best is 2 nice 12s in a ported box under the seat. Raise that seat 4" first then your good to go. Then 2 xfl 12s on a Ab 120.1 vfl amp new alt and an extra battery some 0 gauge ofc wire and components in the frt doors on a strong 2 or 4 channel amp The whole set should run about 3000

Your only gonna get so loud with a limited budget if you want a daily system It won't be as loud as a burp system It's all about your budget and abilities

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.