Sign in to follow this  
k3n12ock

Pioneer DEH6000UB

Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer DEH6000UB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have a Pioneer DEH6000UB. It's a great deck but I upgraded to something else. Has 4v preouts and a bunch of eq settings. Has rear AUX & rear USB and direct ipod control. Comes with cage, trim ring, remote, and 4ft+ usb extension. Works great. Has wear and tear on the face, mainly on the knob.

Price:

Asking $100 shipped. Not really looking for trades unless you have a Sundown sa12 D2.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS Med box.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0782-1.jpg

IMG_0779-1.jpg

IMG_0781-1.jpg

4EFDC27B-D902-4846-9027-511A7A8A2BAA-8989-000006054B81210D.jpg

EEDCAD76-E583-4BFE-9269-1F67FA361017-8989-000006053E0A33A7.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Telegon80
      3.2 megapixel still & video camera with 10x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom (100x). Ill include a 128MB SD card with it.

for a product review and all the product specs go here:
      http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/OPTMX/OMXA.HTM

pics:

$150 obo, no dibs no nothing, first with money gets it. if shipping it will go fedex ground with emailed tracking updates. ill trade straight up for a SLVR, Ipod or PSP

pm or aim abrandnewsentra

k thx
    • By J31Rob
      Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 VIII Playoff 305381-061

Size: 13
      Condition: Like new in box, worn 2 times.
      Price: $120 shipped

• By RG1
      I am looking to replace my head unit and I need one with built in bluetooth, sub pre amps, and good sound quality.

I'm stuck between these HUs
      Pioneer DEH-P7100BT (dehp7100bt) - Car Stereo In-Dash Receiver at Sonic Electronix - Sonic Electronix
      JVC KD-A815 (kda815) - Car Stereo In-Dash Receiver at Sonic Electronix - Sonic Electronix
      Sony MEX-BT5700U - In-Dash Car Stereo with Bluetooth (MEXBT5700U)
      Clarion FZ709 - Car Stereo In-Dash Receiver at Sonic Electronix - Sonic Electronix

the pioneer is winning because i have had a good history with them.

o yeah the head unit must be a single din
    • By J31Rob
      I need the unit AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    • By TheSeeker
      Hi, I am restoring a 77 vw bus and the interior is completely stripped and I am doing the new interior custom with a friend of mine. I really appreciate high quality audio and would like a new system that is cost-effective. I would like a head unit, 2 speakers up front, 2 speakers in the back, and a subwoofer, plus all the necessary amplifiers. There are so many choices its hard to make a decision. For the head unit I want something with a usb hookup in the back, a cd player, aux input, hd radio, and a remote control. I would like to spend around $500 on this if that is reasonable. If i can get some thing much better for say $150 more, i am looking for optimum cost/quality ratio so if that fits ill go for it.

I would really appreciate any advice since ive never done this before.