What subwoofer and amp?

Klride907

I have an atrend dual 10" under the seat sealed box for my extended cab truck its max mounting depth is 8" and the airspace per sub is .63 cubic feet. I am wondering what would be good 10" subs that hit hard to put in it. I am looking at 2 Rockford fosgate t1 10s 2 ohm. I have to 10" kicker comps 4 ohm svc and they don't hit anywhere near hard enough for me. I am also taking suggestions on an amp to push the subs that won't break the bank. They are going in a 99 dodge ram. Thanks in advance!

Not much is really going to hit very hard in that cu ft of spacing..can you fit/make a sealed ,or ported enclosure behind the seats?Should have room, and opens several more options for different subs/more of a verity to choose from

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.