Someone feeling brave?

roflmaoooo!!!!!!!!!

Sale for 6000W Brand :crap:New Made in Korea Big power Car Amplifier

Purple Color Heavy Heat think.

I don't want Comparison with Made in China Amplifier this is low noise and clear sound.

I am sale to some car audio dealer they happy about my amplifier.

AMP Size 2.5" x 11" x 28.5", 40Lbs.

Well sent the guy a message on ebay asked for power @ 4 2 and 1 ohm this is what he sent back

"Hi.

4 Ohm 2150W, 2 Ohm 4012W, 1 Ohm 5750W.

ThanksJC "

so I asked him for some more pics and if that was RMS or peak power ratings and at what voltageI know I have seen those internals somewhere I just dont remember where

thats the ebay title? power?

he has sold the 6000 amp before. on his feedback it went for $242 shipped.

I mean. Thats not a bad price to give it a shot. But if he is making money off that... then that is just scary.

Yeah I have been talking to the guy he sent me a couple pics of ends on ebay but I can't copy them so I can post them.. well maybe lemme try a screen capture

brb

Here are the pics he sent of the ends of the amp

67tm55.jpg

and other end

ra6wlk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.