MA HK802SX or HK10KA prefer 802 so i can strap and save some $

Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaSPL
10+ year member

I have one 802sx from years ago and looking to strap another if at all possible, pm me if you have one in need of repair or preferably one that functions for a reasonable price. pm me price including shipping to 26847 would be much appreciated, thanks.

I would give an asking price but doesnt seem to be much of a resale market, ive been combing ebay for better part of a year to catch one and no luck so I honestly have no reference to an asking price. I guess I'll start at 150$ and go from there, being that you need to invest more into your electrical then the amp itself >.

There is one for sale local, but I think they seller is asking a to much. I can check to see if they will come down on price if you like, not sure on what your budget would be though.

There is one for sale local, but I think they seller is asking a to much. I can check to see if they will come down on price if you like, not sure on what your budget would be though.
would appreciate the effort, seen them here and there on random threads being mentioned and prices 150-300 and even up to 850-1000 them silly canadians....

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

sorry was editing my post, still new here and dont want to be in violation of rules by not putting an asking price..

You will be hard pressed to find em that cheap any more. They commonly go for around $400-600 unless you catch some one just needing cash or an ebay auction.

The one local is $600, assuming it is still in the same condition I sold it, it is pretty close to mint.

600 is a bit much for me, thats more then I paid for a new one back in the day for goodness sake. I been trying ebay but never had any luck, check for them few times a week there, going to cross my fingers and hope someone may have one laying around on here, I appreciate your effort on checking though, thanks.

ive searched a lot for one, checked other forums, only seen some mentioning of them and not selling, or the ones that say selling the post is several years old. nothing current to my knowledge, I have checked all outlets that I know to check, ebay, local, craigslist even... google 802sx and my thread is most current discussion of this amp online in the last few months.....

still on the lookout for one, CAT MAN pointed me in the direction of one but it needs repair so hopefully I hear something back from the guy fixin it, unless someone beats him to it I am still looking, BUMP

yes i know audiosavings just put them up for sale a few days ago, they are refurbs and a hundred more then what I paid for new, no thanks, they not the greatest on prices by no means, sonic and deep are all i deal with with car audio for new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DakotaSPL

10+ year member
DakotaSPL
West by God Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied