What's wrong with Skar Audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The owner of Skar (Kevin) used to have multiple aliases on this site and he scammed a LOT of people. That bad rep combined with his business practices just make him very unfavorable for a lot of people.

In regards to kevin, owner of Skam Audio along with all the other names he's gone by to scam others on this site and many others.

For you to singlehandedly call me out, that means I'm doing something right. Obviously our definitions of "productive" differ. I am simply alerting others of your shady and dishonest past. It is complete ******** that your track record is what it is and you are still able to come on here and post and attempt to sell your sweatshop made equipment. It especially irks me that you continue to deny any wrong doing and feign your innocence.
and did we already forget how skar bought up a bunch of presale sundown merch at presale prices, only to turn around and sell it at full price, then try and lie and cover up how many units of the presale items they bought. IIRC skar claimed on here that they only bought 8 or so, but after their ad on caco and smd it turns out a whole lot more than just 8 units were bought.

not a single other company runs out and buys presale items from another competing company and sells them at full price when they run out of their own stock. show me another company that does that, in any industry out there.
and what about the subtilis/lambo911 and what ever other screen names kevin used to create his uber shady history before skar audio existed? i thought once you skam and caught, you are banned forever, well that certainly isnt the case here
this is the same guy who used to lie about his work and send pictures of other people's work while calling it his own (the box fiasco)
the reason why the majority of people posting in here have alot of posts is because we care about this community and hobby and we arent going to stand by and let some shady lying fuck continue to skam people year after year, while denying any sort of wrong doing, even when they are called out on it by multiple people, across multiple forums, spanning across the country
the more we repeat the shady past of kevin/skam audio/subtilis, the more people will realize what a shady person he is/company he runs and hopefully they will avoid doing business with him

That's just the tip of the iceburg. He has a scamming past and avoid any dealings with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
The owner of Skar (Kevin) used to have multiple aliases on this site and he scammed a LOT of people. That bad rep combined with his business practices just make him very unfavorable for a lot of people.
this times eleventy billion

I'm thinking he scammed my friend.. On his subs he got there was scratches all over the motor and the surround was rubbed.. Who all did he scam on here?

lets see.. changing people posts in there forsale add for the ma 8 to make them in there favour. selling b stock as a stock. buying all the pre sale sa 8s and selling them at full price. the list goes on and on. check out the descrepences with skar audio thread and ull see.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I'm thinking he scammed my friend.. On his subs he got there was scratches all over the motor and the surround was rubbed.. Who all did he scam on here?
another bstock sold as a stock issue.

Nothing is wrong with Skar? They make amazing submooofferss and the owner is extremely friendly. They have outstanding customer service as well. Most people here are just jealous because the people that own skar subs are breaking records with little to no effort. That is all.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

I think I opened the biggest can of bait. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...