Sign in to follow this  
av83

45 for 3" port

I need to know how how wide the the port 45 should be in 3" slot port.

80prs

SoundQubed 6.5 Pro's DD T2 Tweeters / new 4 Chan coming / new subs coming / DC Audio 5.0K

Singer 310 6 phase 2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0 / Exide g78 AGM under hood and XS D3100 in rear

Plenty of deadener. CCF and fiberglass insulation in doors... thanks to the advice of keep_hope_alive they sound AWESOME! :-)

try to keep the port consistently 3" wide

haters-car.gif

fuck you eddie.
Judge me not by what i've done but the amount of haters on my balls.
you have the best user ID on teh site playa

Refs: NateBerrier, Thegreatestpenn, mossberg385t, mfenske, plugitin, retroaudioinc, michaellane, Ge_off_me

Feedback- http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/489798-bumpinboats-feed-back-thread.html#post7273394

try to keep the port consistently 3" wide

that's what i'm aiming for, should be the same for all 3" ports... you know it off hand so i can just measure and cut?

80prs

SoundQubed 6.5 Pro's DD T2 Tweeters / new 4 Chan coming / new subs coming / DC Audio 5.0K

Singer 310 6 phase 2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0 / Exide g78 AGM under hood and XS D3100 in rear

Plenty of deadener. CCF and fiberglass insulation in doors... thanks to the advice of keep_hope_alive they sound AWESOME! :-)

that's what i'm aiming for, should be the same for all 3" ports... you know it off hand so i can just measure and cut?

just draw it out on a piece of paper and measure. its not hard.

haters-car.gif

fuck you eddie.

Refs: NateBerrier, Thegreatestpenn, mossberg385t, mfenske, plugitin, retroaudioinc, michaellane, Ge_off_me

Feedback- http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/489798-bumpinboats-feed-back-thread.html#post7273394

just draw it out on a piece of paper and measure. its not hard.

duh. :emb:

I must need more coffee. I feel like a dumbass now, lol....

80prs

It kinda looks like the long side of your 45 piece should be about 2.5", but thats a guesstimation, Double check it

haters-car.gif

fuck you eddie.

It kinda looks like the long side of your 45 piece should be about 2.5", but thats a guesstimation, Double check it

Confirmed.

And the back should be a bout an inch

haters-car.gif

fuck you eddie.

Thanks Blactimus!

80prs

geometry is your friend, its not very hard at all

I know. I still don't know why I didn't just grab a piece of paper.... internetz made me lazy, lol

80prs

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this