What can I do to fit a 3-way component set in my Grand Am, plus some?

Participant count
  • Participants list

PrinceCharming
10+ year member

PrinceCharming
I'm going to put a JBL C608GTI MKII component set, an A/D/S 344is midrange driver, and some 1" tweeters in my 2002 Pontiac Grand SE. I know I can put the 6.5" woofers in my doors and I already have a stock place in my doors for one set of tweeters. I've heard of Q-forms and pods, but what else is there and what are the different kinds? I don't want to do anything with fiberglass or building custom door panels. Customizing yes, custom no.

Yeah that's the kinda things I'm looking for, but can someone explain the differences between A-panels, kick panels (Q-forms), and speaker pods? I kinda know what they are but I would like some input. Are the speaker pods and kick panels strong enough to handle a hard hitting midbass driver and is going to sound good?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.