Trade between Montana and Ssteele18

Montana

Banned
We are tradin my Ps3 package for two Brutus 1700d amps.

My package deal consist of the Ps3 320gb slim, all cords [hdmi] and two controllers with charger.

6 games shown below, and the turtle beach X21 headset.

We have spoke via text and have agreed to ship both halfs on 9/28 person will cover ones own shipping cost, correct Ssteele18?

Please agree if it all seems proper.

View attachment 26536411

/Comments on my sheets?

we are tradin my ps3 package for two brutus 1700d amps.
My package deal consist of the ps3 320gb slim, all cords [hdmi] and two controllers with charger.

6 games shown below, and the turtle beach x21 headset.

We have spoke via text and have agreed to ship both halfs on 9/28 person will cover ones own shipping cost, correct ssteele18?

Please agree if it all seems proper.

View attachment 26536411

/comments on my sheets?
nice bedsheet! Lol

I figured that wouldn't take long, and no it sure didn't.
Lol nice.. I was trying to figure out what was going on. You pm'ed me the link mine and B'nR's trade haha I'm like ummm... Yes?

Anyway. Yes.. I got called in to work today so we will ship tomorrow if all goes as planned.

2 of my http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/556331-hifonics-brz1700.html

For

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/556973-ps3-250gb-slim-turtle-beach-px21-headset.html

Shipping in 45 minutes give or take, about to shower then head out towards UPS then to work.

Sorry for the PM link to wrong thread :p

Shipping in 45 minutes give or take, about to shower then head out towards UPS then to work.
Sorry for the PM link to wrong thread :p
So... What's the deal man? Let me know if you ended up shipping it out. I'm gonna just assume you're busy or something and that's why you didn't text back the other day. It Better be the reason. Send me the tracking. I sent you yours. Thanks.

So... What's the deal man? Let me know if you ended up shipping it out. I'm gonna just assume you're busy or something and that's why you didn't text back the other day. It Better be the reason. Send me the tracking. I sent you yours. Thanks.
uh oh ssteele! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

uh oh ssteele! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
I don't wanna be a jerk but, I haven't heard anything so, I'm gonna be unhappy if I end up getting screwed..

i can call/text him but montana is a good guy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ill stand behind him but he works alot for mexican wage.

i can call/text him but montana is a good guy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ill stand behind him but he works alot for mexican wage.
Alright man. I got that impression too but, I just know its been a little but and I haven't heard so I was a little concerned.

Alright. So everything has been worked out as far as communication.. Like cat said, he's a good guy. Lol however, postal seems to be screwing me... He was waiting on my package to get there before he shipped his ps3(we worked it out. Nbd) and he's waiting and waiting. Finally I go in personally to the post office and ask wtf the package is at after 11 days.. Apparently it's being returned (for an unknown reason) but he gets it back at the office tomorrow and we will instead ship FedEx, like I would've rathered in the first place. So by next week, if these amps aren't in his hands, ima go ham on the post office... Lol

You need to text me back. I need the tracking number. ASAP.
ahhh man come on . should of made his a$$ ship first . your a supporting vendor bro and op has 0 FEEDBACK!! im sure alot of people could vouch for you .

. when op says (6 days ago) im on my way to ship. you should have tracking number by couple hrs ?? hope all gets workd out bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Montana

Banned
Montana
Billings, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views