DC Power.. alternator out of stock..

ForceEdge
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
n
How long does it take DC power to stock an alternator? I've been trying to buy an XP for my 2006 hyundai sonata 3.3L V6 and it's been out of stock for MONTHS. Does it really take that long?! I've called an asks and their only answr is "oh I don't know I think we're making new XPs" Then I'd call again a month later or so and they'd have no idea. Like, how do you not know..you work there.

Anyone who can shed some light on this?

I just want a new alt =[

look at mechman,EA, or singer i had the same problem with DC Alts
Yes but I heard DC POWER was one of the top brands, so that's why I've been sticking it out and waiting months -_- lol

Yes but I heard DC POWER was one of the top brands, so that's why I've been sticking it out and waiting months -_- lol
they are no doubt from what ive read also...but it comes to a point on waiting i have a mechman and my friend has a mike singer alot no problems with either...

who did you talk to? They're pretty busy, gov't contracts and stuff like that

maybe they just don't make an xp for that car, can only go so big on some. Or did they not make any model alt for your car?

maybe they just don't make an xp for that car, can only go so big on some. Or did they not make any model alt for your car?
Here's the alts they have listed. https://www.dcpowerinc.com/vafproducts/list/?year=2006&make=Hyundai&model=Sonata&engine=3.3L+V6

I don't want the spx-i I want the xp, so thats why I've been waiting so long =[

The last guy I talkd to said they put out th SPX-I for now until they get the XPs up but then I asked him when would they be in and if their making them now and he said He doesn't know..

Unfortunately, we don't have a unit for your Hyundai- Buy I bet Nate over at Excessive Amperage could get you a decent unit in a much shorter time span, and probably for less $$$

Unfortunately, we don't have a unit for your Hyundai- Buy I bet Nate over at Excessive Amperage could get you a decent unit in a much shorter time span, and probably for less $$$
**** it. I feel like no one has alts for hyundai. Whats the deal? And I've heard some mixed reviews from EA so I don't know about nate.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

I've talked to stan and anthony. Anyway I could get in contact with rob?

Call and ask for Rob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif that's how you get Rob. He'll tell you whatever it takes to get you off the phone anyway. I have DC alternator and it took forever to get but it works great for about 60K miles now.

Mine took 2 months, from order to doorstep. Just installed it a couple days ago. Build quality and finish is fantastic, and though I don't know what amperage it's actually putting out, it does rest at 14.8V. Worth waiting for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.