quitting car audio for now:(

Prices???
not sure yet the amp has some cosmetic damage just scratches but works fine and the sub is in perfect condition. for the amp i could do maybe 150 plus shipping as for the box and sub not sure yet. i also just decided i'm quitting now so that price was just off the top of my head

I hear you on that! Nobody has worse luck than me when it comes to car audio. I haven't been able to make it more than a couple months without something going wrong. But i get it back together somehow. This is the last time, LOl!

not sure yet the amp has some cosmetic damage just scratches but works fine and the sub is in perfect condition. for the amp i could do maybe 150 plus shipping as for the box and sub not sure yet. i also just decided i'm quitting now so that price was just off the top of my head
I may want the Skar... Pics/specs of box?

seems legit. glad some people quit. because the quitters are the ones we dont need in car audio.
tumblr_m9ub370gLG1qmagjfo2_1280.jpg

This is where the learning stage comes in to play... I would gather about 10% of us on here has spent more money than the other 90% has this year in car audio than they have their whole car audio life... you either learn to do it or you don't... no matter what hobby you have you will have this come up..

too much of a hassle too much **** goes wrong and breaks and money is flying out my ******* to go straight into it. its a sad day real talk. anyways if anyone wants to buy an audioque 1200d or skar vvx12(calm down i know) then let me know
Something is seriously wrong if you can't keep up with that setup.

I hear you on that! Nobody has worse luck than me when it comes to car audio. I haven't been able to make it more than a couple months without something going wrong. But i get it back together somehow. This is the last time, LOl!
yeah i decided just to give it another chance to decide if something else will go wrong or not
I may want the Skar... Pics/specs of box?
i'm gonna try to fix it for good now but if i decide i'll pm you
seems legit. glad some people quit. because the quitters are the ones we dont need in car audio.
i didn't know it affected you that much. we are all proud that you finished through with your college degree in pedophilia though
100 shipped on the amp right now?
calm down
You know instead of quitting because stuff keeps going wrong... why not take your car to a reputable shop and have them do all the work? Yeah you pay more' date=' but you also pay for warranty.[/quote'] because i'm poverty thats why
Something is seriously wrong if you can't keep up with that setup.
it's nothing with the amp or sub it's all with the wiring keep ******* up. my poverty rca's broke off of my amp which then proceeded to blow my inputs on the deck which i got fixed and then my fuse holder melted because of a ****** install so i got that fixed then my kicker rca's broke the day after i got the power wire fixed. calm down

it's nothing with the amp or sub it's all with the wiring keep ******* up. my poverty rca's broke off of my amp which then proceeded to blow my inputs on the deck which i got fixed and then my fuse holder melted because of a ****** install so i got that fixed then my kicker rca's broke the day after i got the power wire fixed. calm down
That's it!? Not hard to keep up at all man. Do you know how many times I've had to get amplifiers repaired? Subs reconed? New Enclosures? Lol

Why do I need to calm down? Was my statement aggressive?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.