cdc351jeferson

3.5k decisions decisions..

i meant ab 175.1 its 3300rms i think . the AQ looks to do rated but dont really wanna run 2 power wires to the back and 2 fuses etc. hows durability and underrated is the american bass 175?

Three of those are identical. You should go with DC, since it's the most expensive it must be better somehow.

Three of those are identical. You should go with DC, since it's the most expensive it must be better somehow.

This is people.s theory isnt it lol

yeah hope BC comes off backorder soon . il be running dc lvl4 12's if anyone is curious :)

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

lmao right. now your talking

Just go with whatever u can get a deal on ..and if u find 2 lemme kno

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Oh and btw GO COWBOYS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jwoods330
      I have an alpine 1000 watt mono and powers up but won't push subs any ideas what or where I can go around akron\canton
    • By repres01
      I have a aftermarket stereo (listed in my signature), I've installed an amp (listed in my signature). The rear speakers are directly hooked up to the amp and rca inputs are ran to the back of my head unit.

I now have purchased rca's and 2 sets of speaker wire to connect the amp to my door speakers. I want to hook them up to the factory front speaker on the factory side of my head unit. I want to make sure I am hooking it up correctly

I have the dodge magnum 2005 wiring diagram as:

Left Front + Gray/Purple
      Left Front - Gray/Yellow
      Right Front + Dark Green/Purple
      Right Front - Dark Green/Yellow

(I am supposed to splice the wires onto the factory fronts and then attach them to the amp)

I'm not sure I saw those color wires when I first looked at the harness Any Advise? I will update this thread tomorrow with pics
    • By arson
      Just got a clarion 12" sub (600 watts not sure rms)
      clarion 6-9's 350 watts again not sure rms.
      clarion splits 250 watts not sure rms.
      will look at getting clarion speakers for doors.

and am looking for some speakers to replace the rear door speakers.
      sub is going in the boot, 6-9's on the parcil shelf and splits in the front.
      I was told that i could run the sub and the splits off of a xr2410 clarion amp and leave the 6-9's to run off the head deck, now i would like to get a mono for the sub or a 4 chanel and run the 6-9's of it, and the splits and rears off of another 4 chanel.
      anyone can recomend any solutions??? would like to keep brand loyalty and get clarion but im not that fussed, am looking to know what size of AMP/AMPS i need
    • By rtull32
      I have just got 2 Kenwood KFC-w3012 subs and am not sure what type of amp to get to push both of them...I do not want to spend a fortune on an amp seeing as I still need a box for them however I do not want some crappy amp that is going to burn up within the first month...any advice will be greatly appreciated thanks ahead of time