Anyone know what happened to Elemental Designs?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/search2.gif.b407e3685eef133dbce7cac8ad3982c7.gif

There are a few threads here with information and links to answer your question.

BTW- I hope you don't lose out on your purchase, but to be truthful...I wouldn't hold my breath.

Ah fun stuff, was searching for edesignaudio and didn't find anything, but found it all. Well guess we'll see where a paypal dispute goes.
Well, there will be no one to dispute it but you are more than 45 days out so I don't see it happening.

And that is fine, I just dont see how someone else running the company into the ground justifies your opinions.
I didn't know Ben sold it, I don't keep track of them. eD was still crap when he was running it. They were literally the joke of the audio community, and 99% of the time only noobs and members of their Nazi forums that didn't know any better bought their stuff. He got caught trying to steal designs TWICE(W7 and Dayton shallow sub), sold asphalt based deadener while trying to represent it as butyl based...I can go on.

Either way, couldn't be happier that eD is no longer around.

[quote name='RAM_Designs']I didn't know Ben sold it, I don't keep track of them. eD was still crap when he was running it. They were literally the joke of the audio community, and 99% of the time only noobs and members of their Nazi forums that didn't know any better bought their stuff. He got caught trying to steal designs TWICE(W7 and Dayton shallow sub), sold asphalt based deadener while trying to represent it as butyl based...I can go on.

Either way, couldn't be happier that eD is no longer around.[/QUOTE]

I was always happy with my amps from them :) @Buck; still loves his too.

[quote name='TheUnderFighter']I was always happy with my amps from them :) @Buck; still loves his too.[/QUOTE]

Their amps were fine, subs were a different story with their soft parts...but why buy from someone who is such a tool why you can buy something just as good from a reputable company with an owner who at least appears to be a good dude? Same reason why I'll never buy anything (direct) from Skar, RD, Atomic, etc...I just don't like the idea of giving those people my money when I can spend it elsewhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.