Not open for further replies.

subzero
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Soundstream X3.71

6500watt amplifier bbq grillz...

Item(s) Description/Condition:

this amp was used a full year just fine until its unfortunate destruction.

This amp is burnt and It still powers up... NO garrentees. this just something for you guys that wanna gamble and try to save it.

If you can fix amps and want a challenge, this amp is for you.

great for giving thoses dogs and burgers that charboiled amp taste

Price:

$100 plus shipping obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS shipping CONUS

Item Pictures:

Brian_Amp.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is they
soundstream. It was out of warenty. usually if it is a easy fix, they do it, but if it is too far gone for a simple fix, the send you a new one. but mine was out of warenty so I was SOL.

i'll give 100shipped, provided you can get me some better pics. specifically, i want to see where the smoked fets attach at the board. lol, i actually just pulled an amp back across the bench tonight, after letting the epoxy cure for a month. fet burned the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...