Help With Complete New System - 2009 Ford Focus

Participant count
  • Participants list

MakingTrevenue

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a whole new system for my 2009 Ford Focus Sedan SE. I don't have Ford SYNC or the steering wheel radio controls. I am inexperienced in my knowledge of car audio, so I went to Crutchfield to talk to someone about what I should get. Listed below are all the items I decided on with the help of a very nice lady!

Sound Ordnance B-24 (Two 12-Inch Subs)

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X395 (Head Unit)

PAC Ford Radio Replacement Interface

Sound Ordnance M-2250 (Amp)

Kicker KS68 6" x 8" Speakers (Front & Rear Set)

EFX 8 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit

StreetWires 12 Gauge Ultra Cable Speaker Wire

Total Cost: $726

I've heard mixed reviews about Crutchfield, so I wanted to come here to see what buyers think I should do. As you can see, I'm looking for 4 speakers, 2 subs, an amp, and head unit. The reviews on all the items were great, but I don't know if they're worth the money. I also don't know if I'm getting the right stuff so I just need some help. If you have any ideas on what I should get or if this is fine, let me know please. Thanks.

Somewhere around $600, but I can go more if necessary. Sorry, but I don't know what spl, sq, and sql mean? I'm looking for quite a bit of bass from my system, but still crisp and clear audio.

ok the deck will be ok ,i can get it cheaper than crutchfield too.american bass xd 12subs x 2 and a vfl 75.1 amp amp kit and ported box with deck and wires

amp 225 subs 110 each so 220,deck kenwood x 396 for 120 and the pac interface 100 ,wires 50

715 total plus shipping and paypal fees and this is a way better system if you can build your box it will cost you about $35more

well unless the stock speakers are trashed now you could use them for the time being .to do the frt doors properly you'll need some components and some matting material which will run 3-400 alone

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.