tweeter placement

Participant count
  • Participants list
so currently i have my tweeter installed in the doors.. my question is does it make that much of a differencehaving them in the mounting pods on the dash?
a good thing to try is remove your tweeter and wire in 3-4 ft of wire for enough slack to hold it in your hand and sit back in your seat with the tweeter facing you. Move the tweeter around at arms length at different spots, close to one you could mount to and see for yourself where they sound the best and at what angle. Then try mount them close to that spot. Some have better results up on the B-pillar, some near the top of the doors and some on the dash. It is fairly easy and fun to get creative with mounting them. And the difference can be like hearing a whole new system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.