question about power wire

yeah it's not gonna i'm just saying if it fell out from the fuse holder or something which would sound like bad
Tie Strap or tape the wire down where it can't move out of the fuse holder... If it comes off the battery then nothing to worry about really.. no power its a dead wire..

Tie Strap or tape the wire down where it can't move out of the fuse holder... If it comes off the battery then nothing to worry about really.. no power its a dead wire..
yeah i did that but alright thats what i thought with the dead battery thing. i just didn't wanna ruin my amp/start my car on fire it'd be a boner kill

yeah i did that but alright thats what i thought with the dead battery thing. i just didn't wanna ruin my amp/start my car on fire it'd be a boner kill
Battery is where the power is... if it come loose from the batter.. or holder the amp side will be dead wire... just do like i said.. tie straps.. tape etc.. as close to the holder and battery... if you are worried about it that much glue some rubber to the metal around the holder and battery man...

the only thing you have to worry about is the wire from the battery going into the fuse holder coming out, which is the reason for fusing as close to the battery as possible, usually less than a foot. If the wire comes out of the fuse holder between the fuse and amp, it is dead anyways.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.