TC 5200 vs. SMD 18

Nick that used to be at Fi said " steve and the smd are fucking retarded " not in a retarded good .. but a retarded.. fucking stupid.

I may still have that aim convo, will have to check.

I also think the 5200 is a waste compared to newer stuff. So there.

I personally have the warden, but I did enjoy my 5200's. I just need proof that the 5200 is better than the smd because everyone in hawaii is basically retarded and siding with the smd. I heard both before and did think the 5200's got louder and lower but hey I can't control the minds of people in hawaii so yeah I need backup

well.. honestly. I think they were designed totally opposite. I'd use 5200 in ht/sq setups long before an smd.

But, find brand new 5200s.. compared to smds. I truly hate to compare stuff you can't openly get anymore to stuff still easily replaceable. I tend to take insane care with anything rare/proto/not made anymore.

I personally have the warden, but I did enjoy my 5200's. I just need proof that the 5200 is better than the smd because everyone in hawaii is basically retarded and siding with the smd. I heard both before and did think the 5200's got louder and lower but hey I can't control the minds of people in hawaii so yeah I need backup
Good thing you thought it.... haha.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif the smd's are actually decent subs

you're comparing 2 different beasts, both are good

I feel like I may be on the wrong forum. I've heard both before and I think the 4hp motor is stronger than fi's motor.
wrong forum? Broski this is caraudio.com, wtf are you expecting? An answer you want? Shiiiiiiit.

Keep thinking it, that'll do jackshit for you getting the answer you want, you NEED.. opinions from people whom had experience with both.

well honestly, have YOU had experience with both???
I've owned 5 5200 18s( sold them to rook a long while back ), 0 smds because I don't like meade and I know nick :/.. why would I buy a woofer with no benefit to me at all? As I said Nick himself said it was a retarded woofer and called meade himself a ******* idiot more or less.

honest enough broski? you sound mad bro. mad.

lulz had here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.