Old School Ground Zero Nuclear 15

Sub Bass Woofrz
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Camas, WA
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Ground Zero Nuclear 15s, 1k+ rms each???

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Subs are 8/10 maybe 9/10, Each driver weighs about 30 lbs. I measured them with an ohm meter, one of them was about 3.6 ohms i think and the other was like 3.4ish, they are SVC. Surrounds are in perfect shape dust caps have a couple small punctures which can be seen in pics.

Price: $400?

Mostly looking for trades, 12s 15s 1.5k rms range. Shoot me an offer.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

The last picture was not taken at the same time as the rest of them. It was taken by the past owner when he sold them about 1 months ago so the picture is quite accurate. I just posted to show the motor and basket because i cant get them out of my car myself any time soon. Let me know if that's a problem

No feedback or references... really sorry mostly sell stuff on craigslist. Bit off more than i could handle with these subs which require a fatty custom enclosure... Not to mention they run about 1/3 power with my amp. 2 owners, owner before me bought them in 2000, told me he used for about 6 months and have sat since, i bought them about 1 month ago and used since. I'll get better pictures of the basket and motor but need help getting them out of my car.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ thats a monster...
and those are some beasts, but i would have to have another froum member thats trusted check them out before i could snag them...

anyone local to the op?
I live really close to portland oregon, im sure some 1 lives there from this forum

Would you trade for an Atomic 5kw with a small issue with going into protect occasionally?

atomic001.jpg

atomic002.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.