5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago, IL
Item(s) for Sale:

^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2011 model, 12.9~ resting voltage

Price:

$125 FIRM each WITH buss bars, not doing singles so you must buy 2 or more.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, NO TRADES

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

img0691xg.jpg

$600 now for you
Lol way not to sell something that you had for sale

A simple no would have done but now you are just letting everyone know you act like a little kid when you don't get your way

Gl with your sale

I'm a prick because I don't want your shitty offer of $375, lick my sack. Don't be a little bitch because you can't afford batteries. You gotta pay to play kiddo. I may also add if you weren't blind you would see in the first post price is firm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.