Status
Not open for further replies.

rebelliondog206
10+ year member

Texas
Item(s) for Sale:

Valentine One Radar / Laser Detector

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Quite arguably the world's best radar detector.

Includes items: 20015 (main unit), 20215 (carrying case) and 20110 (concealed display)...

$470 new....

from

https://store.valentine1.com/Store/

Perfect working condition....spent most of its life in my closet, in its case.

Price:

$335

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I got it...you'll get it within a few days.

Item Pictures: View attachment 26535620View attachment 26535621View attachment 26535622View attachment 26535623

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

what is the serial number or software version?

I have an alpine MRD-M1005 (birthsheet says 1126 RMS @ 2ohm) + cash

I recently (since I posted this) acquired an amp that I will be trying out.....KW x1200m. The Alpine you have is a good one. I had an M-500 (traded to the x1200), worked very well.

I am looking for trades for 2 12's if possible. Problem....need mounting of 7" or less.....that will work sealed at around 1 cube each.

About the Radar Detector.....

This is the report from Valentine...

STATUS REPORT ON YOUR

Serial Number 7617341011

V1 Description: Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.8.A-integrated--POP2 with Euro Mode

Comment: This is our latest and best performer on both radar and laser.

Upgrade Recommendation: You already have our best performer, enhanced by crystal-controlled frequency tuning. More recent V1s, however, have two additional features. Traffic Monitor Filter eliminates the K-band false alarms caused by a traffic flow-measuring system being installed along some U. S. highways; SpeedInfo sends frequent K-band radar bursts into the traffic stream (S P E E D I N F O :: delivering data that knows your flow to learn more). If you drive in an area with one of these systems, this upgrade will pay off immediately. Extended Serial Protocol (ESP) enhances two-way communication with SAVVY and future peripheral devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rebelliondog206

10+ year member
rebelliondog206
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied