2 sundown saz 1000d for trade or sale

NASTY08IMPALA
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
View attachment 26535655Item(s) for Sale:

I HAVE 2 MINT SAZ 1000D FOR TRADE OR SALE.. ID LIKE TO TRADE FOR ONE AMP MUST DO AT LEAST 2500 TRUE WATTS AT 1 OHM AND BE HALF OHM STABLE..I HAVE ALL BOXES AND BASS KNOBS OWNED SINCE NEW

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10

Price:

400 OR TRADE

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). [/i PICS TO COME OR I CAN TEXT OR EMAIL PICS 5022101822

Last edited by a moderator:
I will vouch for this guy good buddy of mine and no trades other than what's listed folks I can post a pic of the amps as they sit in his car as of sun will that suffice you guys til he can get pics with user name and date.

if hurricane issac doesnt tear my house down and destroy the amp i have a mean machine 4k which is 2000x2@1ohm or 4k at 2ohm its a dual mono class d. that i might trade but i would need you to make a little move value on your end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.