Elemental Designs closing up shop

Matt should send me items that he couldn't sell off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

i tried...but he wont deliver their cnc machine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i tried...but he wont deliver their cnc machine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Find out a price? I may be interested..I can have it picked up and shipped out here.

I tried to order from these guys awhile back... no where on the website did it say their eDead80 was back-ordered, so I put in my order for 50sq ft.

Lo and behold I got an email the next day saying it would be back ordered, but no date. So I waiting a little over a week, still no date. Tried emailing them... my email was not answered. So I call them up... 4-6 weeks on backorder! Are you kidding me? I told them to cancel my order. The person I spoke to on the phone said he wasn't in charge of orders, but would leave a note to cancel it.

Guess who never refunded my money/cancelled my order after 3 days? Had to call them back up a second time to get it all sorted out.

Oh well, not as bad as DDM Tuning, I can tell you that.

So thats why when i checked the website last week I couldn't order the amp I wanted. hmmm..kinda ***** cuz I was dead set on that amp for about 6 months now, but never had the funds for it til now.

Seem like the life for a car audio company is around 10yrs..... Give or take a few
I don't know how you can derrive that from eD's closing. IMO they just should of stayed out of the saturated home audio game. They already had a fan base in the car audio world and they were just getting greedy.

I don't know how you can derrive that from eD's closing. IMO they just should of stayed out of the saturated home audio game. They already had a fan base in the car audio world and they were just getting greedy.
Nothing to do with being greedy, pour financial planning is all.

Nothing to do with being greedy, pour financial planning is all.
x10^^^^ and those talking about they should have stayed out of home audio, well you guys simply have no clue as to what you are talking about because ED did VERY well in the home audio market with excellent reviews by the trades on their products.....that's under Ben's leadership that is and things changed drasticly once he sold Elemental and started Dwolla.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.