Deals galore at Mechman Alternators!!! Overstock sale while supplies last

MECHMAN
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Alternators for several applications are available now from Mechman Alternators!

8d8052a2.png

We are offering many discounted alternators from ecotec engines, to LS, to various domestic applications.

Price:

Alternators start as low as $349 for 240amp models!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See the site for details!!!

http://http://stores.ebay.com/MechMan-alternators?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snoopdan']might be a nigerian scam :thumbdwn:[/QUOTE]

I would assume so..

Would like to see what you've got on the cheaps though @MECHMAN ;

[quote name='Jerhemy']I would assume so..

Would like to see what you've got on the cheaps though @MECHMAN ;[/QUOTE]

You guys are good for a few laughs! This is legit. If you would like to speak with me about what we are offering, hit me up at 888MECHMAN extension 202..that is, if you are interested in saving about $100 average on our alts. Hope to hear from ya.

Michael
michael@mechman.com

[quote name='Jerhemy']I would assume so..

Would like to see what you've got on the cheaps though @MECHMAN ;[/QUOTE]

We don't offer cheap products, but we do have some discounted alts as well as a huge list of various applications available for many makes and models.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

[quote name='SourDeez']link broken[/QUOTE]

I believe it's good to go. It was bugging the crap out of me.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

[quote name='snoopdan']might be a nigerian scam :thumbdwn:[/QUOTE]

Nigeria can't touch our power.

Pics or thread will get closed per the rules, vendor or no vendor.

...that is unless you've got an alternator for a 96 jeep cherokee....lulz
We do offer a 270amp and 320amp alternator for that vehicle. Can you please PM me with the engine size and I can provide for you a quote? Thank you for your inquiry.

Michael

You guys are good for a few laughs! This is legit. If you would like to speak with me about what we are offering, hit me up at 888MECHMAN extension 202..that is, if you are interested in saving about $100 average on our alts. Hope to hear from ya.
Michael

michael@mechman.com
Sounds good, Will be in touch with you soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.