budget build

redrider
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
not sure if this is the right section for this but will continue with it anyways....

in the next month or so i will be looking to do a budget build on my wife's xterra. looking to do 2 10s or 12s but not sure what to go with. the budget will be about 75-100ish per sub. the subs will be powered by an amp that does 1500w @ 1 ohm. looking to run them in a custom fiberglass box...ported....im just interested to see what options are out there. just trying to research before buying.

thanks for input....opinions....etc

thanks for the link....

any other suggestions? the amp will also do 750 @ 2 ohms...... would prefer running 1 ohm but if there is a decent pair of subs that will run at 2 ohms up for the suggestion as well.
Those subs are d4 's so they will run at 1 ohm for the pair.

I have heard amazing things about the new SSA Dcon line.
Sub Woofers - SoundSolutionsAudio - DCON - SSA STORE

I have heard good things about this company too:

B² audio - Sweet like Danish

I am not quite sure on pricing, but I figure a quick email could get you hooked up.

If I think of anything else, I will let you know!!

seems like alot of peeps are on the dcon's lately.... if i bumped up my price range from the 200ish range to 250ish range i think i would go with the sdc2.5 audioque 12s.

i may end up just going with them. still up in the air. just wanted to see what was out there "on a budget".... like i said looking to spend 75-100 per sub = 150-200ish range for a pair.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

also this is a daily driver/listener....wont see any stereo comps or anything like that....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.