box size?

Participant count
  • Participants list

rdlyn13000
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i'll be at my first comp Sept. 16, Im running a 12-zv3 off an saz1500 in a nice music box currently. I through it on a meter quick and did a 142.63 without any testing or even trying anything. I would like to build a burp box this week and see what I can do. My car was peaking at 34 and 37 in the music box, its a 99 Saturn 2 door. Im thinking of facing the sub in the car with a side firing 6" areo port. Im unsure what size box I should start with? And if it should be rectangle or square or??? Any helps appreciated Thanks

thanks, any idea on a dimensions? Also I may be bringing an saz3500 to the show...
go download the torres calc and play around with it. honestly, I would talk to anton though. the guy knows wtf he's doing when it comes to these sundown subs.

Just google torres calc? I did talk to Anton and he just kinda said build something and test then go from there which is what I plan on doing. Im just kinda looking for a basic start off point. I guess im not that good at figuring out what the actual measurments are for say 2 cube box?

Just google torres calc? I did talk to Anton and he just kinda said build something and test then go from there which is what I plan on doing. Im just kinda looking for a basic start off point. I guess im not that good at figuring out what the actual measurments are for say 2 cube box?
google torres calc. play around with it until you find the desired dimensions. ps, buy my treo ssx 12... 4" of excursion.... $200

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.