Sign in to follow this  
k3n12ock

(2) Soundstream T4 12s

Item(s) for Sale:

(2) Soundstream T4 12s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetic- 8/10 - Some scratches on basket and a few small blemishes. Cones and surrounds are in good condition. Mechanically its a 10/10 Never overpowered. Selling for my cousin. He had them running off a 900 watt alpine 2 channel so they were underpowered by a lot.

All coils read 1.4 btw

Subwoofer Size 12"

Peak Power Handling 2300 watts

RMS Power Handling 900 watts

Voice Coil(s) Dual

Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 1 ohms

Frequency Response 25 - 1700 Hz

Sensitivity 89 dB

Xmax (millimeters) 16 mm

Woofer Composition Cloth Laminated Paper

Woofer Surround High-Arc, High-Excursion Foam

Soundstream T4-12 (t412) 12" Dual 1 ohm T4 Tarantula Series

Price:

Looking to get $150 shipped each OR BEST OFFER. If you're local, you can have the prefab box as well.

Not looking for trades at the moment.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS/FedEx. Price would include shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

Edited by k3n12ock

I am running two soumdstream t4-12s already on a downstream dtr 1.1700 with four soundstream sat6.5 on a downstream Dtr4.500 with a soundstream ssc 8 farad capacitor with two soundstream arachnid 6x9 and two sst tweeters of a alpine hd deck with a alpine ktp 445 amp also have a optima yellow top a highoutput 240 amp alternator and the big four upgrade zero gauge wire all around and 10 gauge wire from deck power n ground monastery terminals

i think i have a buyer for the good one, and i may take the blown one. $50?

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*

i buy broken amps....

No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks

-Heath H-

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mrpep
      I have a Yukon 2003 that has 3 rows so space is tight between the 3rd row and the hatch rear door. I have no big three upgrade.  I am using 4 Gage OFC from the battery to the fuse and CCA Gage from that point to a secondary battery that runs in parallel, the cca to amp. I run short grounds of CCA 4Gage from the battery to a threaded seat post that has had the zinc cleaned off so it is all metal to metal contact. I use a Alpine mrx1000 so 1000 rms monoblock to power a W6V3 and I have just bought a used W7 10" in a ported box. My concern is that I am not getting enough power but the the W7, it is rated at 750 rms. Should this system do for what I need? I have heard of Head units clipping , how do I know if mine is ? Am I getting enough power to the sub? I did hear some clipping when I was trying to tune my amp/ gain so I feel enough power did make it to sub but want to get your thoughts on this. Im just tryint to make sure that I am not bottlenecking or losing power. 
    • By mrpep
      I just bought a used w7 in a ported box that actually sounds pretty good. Thing is it’s a bit punchy for my taste. The box is 14x15x17 and the port is maybe 2”. I usually like 2 c/ft for a 12 at about 32 to 34 hz so I’m thinking that either a longer box like 28” with a larger port maybe 3” might bring that less punchy and more soft deep bass I’m looking for. Can someone design one for me? My capabilities are 14w x15h x40 deep - please help, thanks - also, does this forum work on tapatalk 
    • By saucemessiah
      So I recently purchased 4 Polk Audio DB652's for my 2012 Subaru Impreza (with a stock in-dash stereo). I like them but I wanted more out of them so I purchased a Pioneer D9605 5 channel amp. I chose this amp because I wanted to see more output from my current 4 door speakers and a sub woofer that I am planning on getting (Rockford Fosgate P3D4 12"). I feel like I got my amp without being well informed on other factors and was wondering what some great car enthusiast think of my purchases and car audio goals. Ask any questions that I would need to further clarify to help y'all help me!  Also, are the Polk door speakers I got that great?
      All help and recommendations are very much appreciated!!!
      P.s. I don't have a large knowledge of car audio if it isn't yet obvious.

• By RadioShackSQ
      Hello folks! I'm currently putting together a modest SQ build and have run into a bit of a snag with subwoofer, enclosure, and amplifier selection and would greatly appreciate some advice on the matter. The snag is my lack of familiarity with the current "good brands" and the strange lack of shops willing to demo SQ subwoofers or their "high end" subwoofers. While the overall goal is excellent sound quality, I am an oldschool basshead at heart and still want exceptional levels of loud when the mood strikes me. I have, over a few decades, owned various sizes of subwoofers and enclosures and have found that they all have their own merrits however, my favorite subs/enclosure were 2 Soundstream SS10R's (circa mid nineties) sealed with a 600w monoblock supplying the juice. I would love to have something that either matches the level of output and accuracy of that set up or exceeds it, in terms of sonic transparency, as well as the ability to compliment my front stage set up and rattle some door parts loose. I have access to Arc Audio, Hertz, Focal, FI, DD, DA, JL, Audio Frog, Sun Down, and Fosgate.  I would prefer to stay within a budget of $1500 for sub(s) and amplifier. The environment is a 2018 Mustang GT, and I have, roughly 3 cubic feet to use for enclosure space. The build, so far, is as follows:
      •Hertz Mille pro 163.3 three way front stage fully active.
      •Arc Audio XDi 1200.6
      •Arc Audio PS8 DSP
      Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    • By Telegon80
      3.2 megapixel still & video camera with 10x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom (100x). Ill include a 128MB SD card with it.

for a product review and all the product specs go here:
      http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/OPTMX/OMXA.HTM

pics:

$150 obo, no dibs no nothing, first with money gets it. if shipping it will go fedex ground with emailed tracking updates. ill trade straight up for a SLVR, Ipod or PSP

pm or aim abrandnewsentra

k thx