Deal between assassin1840 and I

GAMEOVERCCA
10+ year member

INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
Hickory NC
assassin1840 has agreed to buy my mmats 3500.1 for $500 shipped, I agree to ship amp at the earliest possible time after payment has been made. Im confident in my deal with assassin1840 he seems like a great buyer/seller/trader

will update after deal is complete, thanks.

Maybe you arent smart enough to figure that out, dont worry theres a few of you on here.
so your the cool kid around here... lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

so your the cool kid around here... lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
Thanks

I just know this is the feedback section, not the we made a deal section.

You post here after your deal goes good or bad, not to let us know you made a deal.
your a moron. i have been using this section for many deals that are done on the side as well as other ppl. gtfo and bug someone esle

[quote name='rebelfromva']@assassin1840 ;he is a good guy. Bought one of his amps just a while back. Why did you sell your other mmats amp though?[/QUOTE]

sold it on ebay for a little more money then i bought this one for. quick flip lol. after thinking about it im just going to resell this and maybe get a dc 5k or something more powerful but i will see once i get my new build started. just waiting for my car to sell so i can start on it

Dont get mad at me because youre a retard and one of the only members of thousands that doesnt know what this section is for.

Noob asses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

GAMEOVERCCA

10+ year member
INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
GAMEOVERCCA
Hickory NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied