So which is the right cut out for orion hcca12 11.5 or 11.9

Participant count
  • Participant list

on1wheel01
10+ year member

Bang A Lang
Welp building a box for a orion hcca 122. Looking on orions web site for that sub one place says 11.9 one place says 11.5. So wtf which is it needing to know as im at the process to cut out the holes. Also I'm having a brain fart 11.5 would be 11 1/2 right? And 11.9 would be 11 7/8? Sorry for the noob ?'s I don't know whats wrong with me today

Well building the box for someone and they can't get the dim's so that's the prob. Guess I will go with 11.5 which is figure 11 1/2 and if need bigger will just hit with grinder and sanding pad

Well building the box for someone and they can't get the dim's so that's the prob. Guess I will go with 11.5 which is figure 11 1/2 and if need bigger will just hit with grinder and sanding pad
Why?

Do they not have the sub yet?

People getting in a hurry to build/do something before they have the gear is the real problem.....

(not referring to you OP)

You should hold off on the build until the customer has the sub in hand so you can do your job correctly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.