Cat back suggestions

Oh gotcha. Have you heard one in person?

And also, I do need any other parts to be able to just swap exhausts?
nope i havent. but being a factory performance option i couldnt imagine them being loud. search on youtube for them. and it should just bolt up

Start buy selling the car. Then get something with a V8 that deserves an exhaust. Hondas with exhaust are funny, like are you serious funny.

Start buy selling the car. Then get something with a V8 that deserves an exhaust. Hondas with exhaust are funny, like are you serious funny.
lmao... i see hondas walk v8s all the time.... your just mad cause you probably got beat by an economy car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Ive havent heard the NVX 3.5s but I know they make a decent product man. Ive heard and installed some 5.25s, 6.5s and components. I havent done...
Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...

About this thread

09civic

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
09civic
Melbourne, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date