For Free! Old school (1998) Diamond Audio S600 & Sx3 crossovers

rctoddjr59
10+ year member

Here's the thing. Cleaning out the garage. Came across these crossovers from I believe 1998. Back when Diamond Audio S600s meant alot and before they sold out and became. One set was for the tweeters and midrange and the other was for midbass...Lost the speakers long ago but still have these crossovers. I don't know if theywork still. I don't know if they are worth salvaging. If anyone out there wants to take a chance and see if these are usable, I'd love to see them go into a ride. I remember they used to be hot but not sure if they are just technologically obsolete. I loved the set back in the day.

Hey man I would love to have these my friend is a big fan of car audio and hes really tight on cash we are trying to install a custom component set in his trail blazer and were in need of a cross over. If you sent them our way we could cover shipping and they would be put to good use

Joseph,

Ok, got the message. You're out. Disregard my private message. While I am brand new to the forum, I was out with my family enjoying the day here in beautiful Williamsburg, VA. I do crazy crap like that. Might have violated some forum ethic by not logging out. My bad if I did.

I'm sure we can find someone on the forum who is currently asking a question about needing crossovers like these. I vote we find someone like that and gift it to them in lieu of people wanting them just because they are free.

I'm sure we can find someone on the forum who is currently asking a question about needing crossovers like these. I vote we find someone like that and gift it to them in lieu of people wanting them just because they are free.
I think itsblown should take them.

Hey man I would love to have these my friend is a big fan of car audio and hes really tight on cash we are trying to install a custom component set in his trail blazer and were in need of a cross over. If you sent them our way we could cover shipping and they would be put to good use
The tribe has spoken. PM me and we'll work out the details!

Joseph,
Ok, got the message. You're out. Disregard my private message. While I am brand new to the forum, I was out with my family enjoying the day here in beautiful Williamsburg, VA. I do crazy crap like that. Might have violated some forum ethic by not logging out. My bad if I did.
Thank You for your understanding!! I was out all afternoon and could not justify making you wait for an answer. I wasn't gonna sell them either. I have an active crossover, but I needed a passive one for my old ladies car. Itsblown is an awesome dude, he will definitely make good use of it!!! Welcome to the forum too!! If there is anything you need to make your stay better (i.e. information, help navigating, or naked pictures of myself) don't hesitate to ask!!

Lol because even if we didnt need them(i do) how much do you think someone could really make off of these things? Would someone really waste that much time to make $10 on the internet?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.