Power Bass

My friends and I have had some good luck with the stuff. We've used the big Xta-5000's and the two channels and had good success. When we switched the 2 chnnel out for a high end hertz 2 channel we actually had MORE noise, which was odd.

I was running 2 xta 5000s strapped at .7 doing 152.8 in my s10 on my 12s on burps. And a 150 on music
I tried to drop them down to .5 and would protect instantly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Powerbass stuff is pretty decent for the price and especially if you can get it used or cheap.

Powerbass amplifiers are 5 star quality, but their subs are alright. A car audio shop here runs 6 PB 3xl-12s off of 3 PB XTA-2250Ds and hits 151db

I know that the XA3000d (which was my last amp) will make great power and will surprise you (ask Serjr711 who went from XXX6500D to this). I have had the ASA600.4 but wasn't exacltly what I wanted (wiring wise) so went to an ASA600.2 and it was LOUD. SQ wise not perfect but not bad at all for what it was. I like the comps, amps, tweets, but not so much subs as everyone else said. BUT, the new series 4XL do look tasty. (LooK) anyway.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I can get you a price in a couple of hours have to wait for them to open
I want big amp but can't afford ATM. Gonna have to settle for what I've got for now. Got any goodies for me?

I ran the 2 of the 15 L series and they were decent for what they were. I didn't really have them setup to be obnoxious though. I want to try their amps one day.

No personnel exp, but I don't like the look of their reg 2-3 ways. They just look cheap as f uck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.