Custom BeautyBuilt TC Sounds/AuraSounds Neo Underhung Driver, All TC Parts! **Pics**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

Custom BeautyBuilt TC Sounds/AuraSounds Neo Underhung Driver, All TC Parts!

2. Specs:

12" Sub, Polished Neo Motor with cooper threatment, 4" Dual 4ohm &amp; FW Aluminum Underhung Coil, Candy Blue Ti Basket w/TC terminals, One Single Ultra Soft TC Spider with leads sew in, Rare white honeycomb cone with high roll sorround and carbon fiber dustcap. Assemblie is removable and can be done in 2 minutes.

I'll rate it between 800 and 1200 rms only because it wont need more to do what I wanted it to do when I picked up the soft parts I used. I do have some Extra Soft Parts that I can sell to the buyer just in case he wanted to build a couple of more assys.

3. Description/Condition:

Mint and never Used, Straight from my personal collection. I don't really want to sell it but I'll give it a try as I do have a few other projects that catch my eye a lil more than this. If I get a chance I'll test it in my daily setup and run the T/S parameters after the break in.

4. Price:

I would like to get $800 Plus real shipping, If you don't like my price please source you own motor/basket/ and this specific soft parts I and I hope you can find them and build something like this.

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

5. Pictures:

1-5.jpg

2-6.jpg

3-5.jpg

4-6.jpg

5-5.jpg

6-4.jpg

65.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

lol Thank you guys!, Not because I built it but srly this is one of the Best looking driver I've own...

I really don't want to let her go but I don't have use for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

lol Thank you guys!, Not because I built it but srly this is one of the Best looking driver I've own...

I really don't want to let her go but I don't have use for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Again... Thanks for all the complements guys, I really want to keep her but I have no use for her so I'll let her go...

Yeah! pretty sure thats the 1808 neo motor Sir...l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...