(8) Diamond Audio D3 1000.1 amps

Status
Not open for further replies.

radwilsons5803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Item(s) for Sale: ^^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: Amps are not mint but in good shape. they do 1000 x 1 @ 1 ohm but they are fused for 120 amps so they are underrated. I have a US Amps MD1D and it doesnt compare. Great amps with clean power.

Price: $170 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

002-13.jpg

003-19.jpg

004-14.jpg

im just curious..were these all in 1 build? thats bad *** if so...a **** ton of clean **** power
No, ran em in a few ifferent vehicles and kept some as extras just in case

Any bass knobs?
Negative

sweet amps! I still think you should build an spl monster with these!!
Yeah but like Matt said, wiring would look bad and wouldn't be much fun

Wiring would look like a bad spaghetti accident! Would be schweet though. I was just thinking about it but I wouldn't want to run that wiring at all.
Exactly

whats the best price on all of them shipped? 53704
I'll PM you with a price, thanks

I was looking at getting the hifonics brz 1200.1 is this a better amp than that? Also, since I was interested in these I read up a bit and found that this model has/had issues with protect mode kicking in. Would that be a problem I run into, and I live in Houston,Tx so how would this hold up in our summer heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...