American Bass XFL 12"?

I_Love_Bass
10+ year member

I'm thinking of purchasing the subwoofer and pairing with a MB Quart ONX 1500D. If anyone has videos of these subwoofer in a honda civic sedan 08? or any car? all i have been seeing are videos in SUVs, and i would like to see how they preform in a car.

Will these outperform Kickers?

hard to say i have never heard those kickers but i know that i had two 12' alpine type r's 1243 in a ported custom made box tuned to 38hz and this one 12 is hitting a little bit harder than the type r's...

Loool. OP you remind me of me :p

"Are you SURE that a single OA15 will hit louder than 2 kenwood 12's that can't handle more than 400 watts RMS each??!?!?!"

"I have a hard time believing that a single 15 is louder than 2 12's"

If you really want to make sure you outbump your cousin, I'm sure your trunk can house a 15 in a decent box...that'll ensure you bump louder, gauranteed!

Loool. OP you remind me of me :p"Are you SURE that a single OA15 will hit louder than 2 kenwood 12's that can't handle more than 400 watts RMS each??!?!?!"

"I have a hard time believing that a single 15 is louder than 2 12's"

If you really want to make sure you outbump your cousin, I'm sure your trunk can house a 15 in a decent box...that'll ensure you bump louder, gauranteed!
Agreed, I have 1 15 that hits 143.2. I have had 2 15's that would only do a 139. And right now I am looking to do 2 8's that will burp louder than my single 15.

It all depends on your setup. What is your goal? Daily music and sound good? Or just all out loud? Theres a big difference.

Agreed, I have 1 15 that hits 143.2. I have had 2 15's that would only do a 139. And right now I am looking to do 2 8's that will burp louder than my single 15.
It all depends on your setup. What is your goal? Daily music and sound good? Or just all out loud? Theres a big difference.
****! Thats the same sub on almost the same wattage that I'll be doing......143dB from a single 15? GOD ****!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.