FS JBL/Crown A6000GTI

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

JBL/Crown 6K

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Missing the cover over the RCA and gain controls. Works like a champ. #1 /0 power and ground terminals, though I have 00 in it now and that seems to fit well enough. No remote gain control (I think they made one, but I don't have it). Neon worked last fall and I haven't used it since I don't have the amp where I can show it off. I'd assume it works still.

It's a little dustier now than in this pic, but overall quite nice if you dust it off.

Amp is straight beast. 6KW @ 4 ohms with distortion in the hundredth of a percent range. Thought I'd never sell it, but I'm sick of blowing up subs and I need to go a little smaller so I can get more airspace for subs.

Price:

1150 + shipping. No trades, except Zed Minotaur V2 or Shocker Neo Sig motors.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Weighs over 100 pounds boxed up and will be considered "oversided" package. Figure 150-185$ ish.

Item Pictures:

DSC02000.jpg

can i cry yet? hmm, how about my second born? due in 9wks. need to hurry and knock about 4k off my card.
Shipping to Alaska would likely be more than 200$. Still a fair price IMO with shipping and this amp performs wonderfully. Really if I had a way to mount it and show it off I'd probably keep it. It certainly stands out in a crowd.

lemme get them deka's... lol
Nope. Still plan on running a good bit of power. Don't think I'll need them with what I'm planning, but I'd rather have them and not need them then need them and not have them.

Also not desparate to sell this, absolutely not flexible on price unless you have Minotaur V2 or neo-sig motors. If nobody takes it in a month or so I'll probably buy what I want, sell a watch to justify the money I blow and stuff this under my bed.

my crunch gp3000d's aka vfl400.1s dual inputs for both and a new 100ft roll of flexaprene
no trades for a smaller amp if you like and cash or is the zed it!?
Looking to go with 4X Zed Minotaur. Minotaur, cash, or Shocker Neo Sig motor is all that I'm interested in towards this. I couldn't see replacing the Crown with any other amp(s).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.