Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
I told you all he had the funds I sent him the whole time. I received 3 emails from paypal today telling me the resolution has been decided in my favor, then received 2 more emails stating that the funds were not able to be recovered from CATMAN. When I told all of you this was going to happen, no one thought it was possible because paypal "is so safe." This man has scammed me, and here is the proof.

Message flagged

Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:24 AM

PayPal

Hello Eric Young,

An eCheck payment from Antonio Pasquariello was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

eCheck details:

Amount: $220.00 USD

Transaction ID: 04H94527MS4317139

Sender: Antonio Pasquariello

Sender's email: we4me08@live.com

Thanks,

PayPal

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Resolution of Your Case: #PP-001-883-474-424

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WAS THE FIRST EMAIL THEY SENT

Dear Eric Young,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favor.

We were able to recover $220.00 USD and this amount has been credited to

you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to

recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed

to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the

seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account

privileges.

-----------------------------------

Transaction Details

Seller's Name: Antonio Pasquariello

Seller's Email: we4me08@live.com

Seller's Transaction ID: 72L4465307374113B

Transaction Date: Jul 9, 2012

Transaction Amount: -$220.00 USD

Your Transaction ID: 3AS33056YD5691220

Case Number: PP-001-883-474-424

Then I received this email...

Hello Eric Young,

The refund sent by Antonio Pasquariello (we4me08@live.com) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.

Please contact Antonio Pasquariello regarding this refund.

Refund details:

Amount: $220.00 USD

Sender: Antonio Pasquariello

Sender's email: we4me08@live.com

Transaction ID: 04H94527MS4317139

Transaction date: Jul 11, 2012

Thanks,

PayPal

This is how safe paypal is right. If you buy from someone that's not honest, and if you look back through the last few threads that CATMAN started and start counting how many lies this man has told, you will see that he is not honest. If they have a casual everyday paypal account, and they load those funds on to a debit card that's not linked to their bank, or they don't have any funds on that card, they have no funds to freeze. This is why he chose the bank echeck option, so they wouldn't take the money off of his prepaid card, now I bet theirs no electronic money anywhere, they can't come take it out of his pocket.

I really can't believe you guy's don't care about this, this is proof that your purchases aren't safe if you deal with a dis-honest person, if this happened to any one of you, what would you want done about it. Every one of you should care.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

I bet someone in close proximity to him could for you...
Man I have family all over Roanoke, I'm just not that type.

I really can't believe you guy's don't care about this, this is proof that your purchases aren't safe if you deal with a dis-honest person, if this happened to any one of you, what would you want done about it. Every one of you should care. 

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

I use USPS MO's sooo I dnt have this issue.. Feds dnt play games like PP..

I'm glad it happened to you. Because you are an a hole and being mr flashy big and bad came back to bite you in the a55

You're so rich and don't care about money either but yet you keep posting your tears about how you got ripped off $. You take the gamble and you get lucky or it flops. Leave him the negative feedback and stop crying in a new thread everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants