Participant count
  • Participants list

5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Viper Audio 650.2 Component Set

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This component set is in great condition. It comes with everything: Woofers, Grills, Crossovers, Tweeters (flush mount and Top mount hardware), all wiring, owners manual, and woofer cutout template. One of the crossovers is missing the little viper sticker but other than that this component set is ready to go. Woofers have small neo magnet design so they work great in shallow door applications.

Price:

Just moved into an apartment so I need this stuff gone. If you dont like my price shoot me an offer.

$50 + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship USPS unless buyer specifies otherwise.

Item Pictures:

IMG026.jpg

IMG029.jpg

IMG030.jpg

IMG031.jpg

IMG032.jpg

Yes these where back when they were making some decent quality audio. I ran these in my truck for 5+ years and loved them. The tweeters are not too bright, which I like, and the woofers had amazingly good low end in my reg cab truck with fully deadened and sealed doors. I just upgraded so thats the only reason I am getting rid of them, otherwise they would still be in my truck. Give them 100-150 watts and they will do the job!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.