5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

1) Rockford 401S

2) Sony XM-1002HX

3) Sony XM-4026

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1) Rockford is in fairly rough shape cosmetically. Its missing both end caps (arent they all) and there is some staining on the metal. However, it functions 100%. I have had three of these amps and the lowest I have seen is 420 watts bridged at 4ohm so they do a little over rated. I do have an original box with original hardware and base knob with cable. It also comes with an owners manual and a Team RF sticker.

2) This Sony is in good condition. There are a few scratches but nothing real noticeable. This amp works 100% and is one 1 stable per channel.

3)This Sony is in good condition as well. There are a few marks on it here and there but looks great. This amp works 100% and is also 1 ohm stable per channel.

Price:

I just moved into an apartment so space is at a premium. I need this stuff gone. If you dont agree with the price shoot me an offer and I will probably take it.

1) $50 + shipping

2) $75 + shipping

3) $40 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship USPS unless buyer states otherwise. Will ship anywhere in the CONUS.

Item Pictures:

1)
IMG034.jpg

IMG036.jpg

IMG035.jpg

IMG037.jpg

2)
IMG038.jpg

IMG039.jpg

IMG040.jpg

3)
IMG042.jpg

IMG043.jpg

IMG044.jpg

I had it bridged to a DD 1508 when I was running it. I never set the gains with a meter like I probably should have but I didn't have any trouble with it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...