Massive amps anyone?

I'd stay away from the nano's. I had the NX5 and it overheated and went into protect without an external fan on it. I believe they do rated though if you have the proper electrical and air flow.

I Actually Have A Massive Audio CA 200 Amp That I May Be Willing To Part With

Power @ 12.6 volts

75 WATTS X 2 @ 4 Ohms

250 WATTS X 2 @ 2 Ohms

1000 WATTS X 2 @ 1 Ohm

250 WATTS X 1 @ 4 Ohms

2000 WATTS X 1 @ 2 Ohms

Offer?

The NX4 and NX5 appear to be overrated on the full range channels. They also tend to run hot (the full range channels are class A/B). Nothing special IMO. If you want a compact amplifier, get a Class D amplifier. If you want Class A/B, then having small heat-sink doesn't help with cooling.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.