CXS62 component sets. $250 shipped OBO. 3 sets.

hornedfrog1985
5,000+ posts

<---Down Syndrome Tiger.
Iowa
Item(s) for Sale:

Right now I have 2 sets for sale, but will be getting another one tomorrow. I will take additional photos of the 3rd set, and all together to verify this.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new, only opened to take pics. They are 2 ohm components so you can use a smaller, cheaper amp. They are the version 2s.

Price: $250 shipped. If you want to send money via walmart money gram, or something instant like that I can knock more off depending on the fees associated with the method involved.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

They will be shipped/insured via UPS.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I am extremely interested in these. Sceptical at the same time. Why so cheap and how? What is the catch?
No catch. I bought them from sonicelectronix when they were closing them out. I figured I would swoop a few up to save people some money, and also make a few bucks. I bought them for $180 a piece. I would be willing to go $230 shipped via paypal, or like $210 if you wanted to send a money order. Honestly, I'm not really going to make very much, maybe like $50 total if even.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.