my new box for a single xfl-1222

well fed ex just delivered my box from @ssteele18 and i must say it looks better in person and its a perfect size for my impala trunk...and it hits very hard for a single 12 i am very happy...!!!here are a couple pics and will follow up with a video or two i still have to break in the sub lol and also i am including a pic of the settings of my amp if anybody wishes to comment on how its set up let me know...im not sure if there set properly and want to make sure i dont clip this sub to death or bottom it out!!!!!! the gain isnt half way either....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So I don't know what i'm doing but I really like the used H-KO but when i look at the specs it looks like it could overpower the sub if I'm...
Yeah I’m up ****’s creek. OP has gotta be more specific about his equipment and what he wants, IMO. 10’s take different boxes, so it’s hard to...
Sounds like you need new coils. My Explorer with three 15's, appropriate birch box, fully sound-deadened interior, and a boat behind it does not...
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...

About this thread

freakin_rican

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
freakin_rican
whitehall michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date