1 component set or 2 coaxial sets

Participant count
  • Participant list

BanginTacoma
10+ year member

would it be better if i got a nice set of components in my front doors or got just replaced all speakers with some coaxials? my sub sits on the seat in the back so it sits between the back two speakers so do I even hear them?? Or i could get a nice component set in the front and get some coaxials in the back later. Or should I just remove the back set? Whatcha think??

I would just run a single component set up front, and if its not loud enough for you, run 2 sets of components up front. You could run some Incriminator Audio Comps that are only around $130 shipped, and they sound fantastic! I run a set myself and am very surprised by their output.

Well since I only have to get one pair of nice speakers. My max would be like $350. I'm willing to save up a little more if I have too to get some nice quality. So ya go ahead and feel free to recommend anything. The size my truck fits is 6.75. I had these in mind:POWER Speakers - T1652-S - Rockford Fosgate®

Ya I know they are 6.5" but the 6.75" ones they make are only 80watts RMS and these are 100watt RMS. So that's why I liked these. But any recommendations are welcome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.