FS: Tundra Navigation Unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

KenC210
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition: I have for sale this Navigation unit that could replace you current radio. It will not replace the JBL radio will only just the radio with the blue 3 row text display. http://media.caranddriver.com/images/media/260333/2010-toyota-tundra-double-cab-radio-and-climate-controls-photo-260500-s-1280x782.jpg

If your radio looks like the one displayed in the link then this navigation upgrade with fit. They have the exact same wire you just need the navi antenna which i also have thats included.

Price: $300. Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
photobucket-5113-1341597717670.jpg

photobucket-6485-1341597961400.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

bump.. No one interested? i could get all the connections to the back of the radio if someone wanted to retro fit this. The bezel ring around the comes right off and it could fit in a double din slot if you just got the dash kit for your vehicle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.