• Participant list

EriCCirE
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MN
Product Brand & Model:

PPI PAR-245

PPI FRX-322

The FRX has RCA inputs and DIN Outputs. I Have a few din connectors and spare RCAs cables. I could possibly make some custom cables, if it were to make the sale.

Condition of all items:

PAR is Minty. I would give it a 9.9/10

FRX has its fair share of use. 7/10 - one of the face pictures looks like a smudge, but it is mere finger oil showing up thanks to the camera flash. I would rate the face of the FRX at 8.5/10. Note the corners and knobs for imperfections.

Both work flawlessly. The PAR has the powerlock connector, and the FRX has a modified aftermarket power connector.

Both have printed owners manuals.

I had these in two different setups. One could easily have a basic headunit (7909) and the preout to the PAR to adjust the EQ and then from the PAR to the FRX to split the signal for each amp

Total Price: :

PAR = $175

FRX = $125

If someone would like to purchase both, I would let them both go for $300 and cover shipping and insurance myself.

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays shipping unless package deal.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.