Group buy interest cheap comp sets

tc3k101
5,000+ posts

Ω
Socal
Just seeing if there is any interest for a group buy type of deal.

Made friends with someone who has 40~ sets of these Almani S7 component speakers. I know Almani is a iffy brand but believe me their comp sets are actually fantastic. I am going Friday to his warehouse to take pictures of the pallets of Comps he has. You will be dealing through me and everyone should know I am a legitimate seller.

Here is how it works in order for me to get the pricing of $45 per set I need to sell at least 8 sets of component speakers, the price is plus actual shipping. I can ship in original boxes which should be more than enough packaging or repack them if you like.

They are complete sets and come with all installation hardware and are brand new in the box.

Specs follow

25mm(1") silk dome tweeter

Frequency Response : 50Hz~20KHz

150rms per side

Sensitivity At 1W/1M: 88dB

Dual Layered Nomex Spider

Dual Layered Neoprene Surround

Double Extended Back plate

Extra Long Pole Piece

Double Vent Cooling System

Impedance : 4 Ohms

Mounting Depth : 63mm

Actual pictures of set

0626121134.jpg

0626121135.jpg

0626121135a.jpg

0626121136.jpg

0626121137.jpg

0626121137a.jpg

0626121139.jpg

there 150rms per side, im in for a set or 2, i have heard these before and there not all that bad!

*side note* after doing some research on pricing i wouldn't do more then $50 a set shipped.. but let me no..

hmmm, and you're local too.
You are more than welcome to come take a look at my set. I'll be installing them this weekend. This set I have pictures of I paid $60 but I was able to talk to the guy and he is willing to drop the price a good bit to get rid of them but wants at least 8 sets sold before he goes down to $45 a set

The 150 rms is for the pair or each?
That is each side 300rms per set.

hmm anyone ever hear these before?
They are extremely nice, good midbass tweeters are a little harsh but they get **** loud.

ship'd for two sets 95358 ?
I will shoot you a quote tomorrow around 4pm as I am leaving for work right now just wanted to reply to the thread first.

Thanks for posting their size
Lol sorry Dan 6.5" is the size.

there 150rms per side, im in for a set or 2, i have heard these before and there not all that bad!
*side note* after doing some research on pricing i wouldn't do more then $50 a set shipped.. but let me no..
Sorry but I'm paying $45 a set and it's plus actual shipping there is no bargaining at all.

I have, there a low end and cheaper set of comps but WELL worth $45 a set. i would compare them to the crunch comp set that sells for $80
They are well worth more than $80.

I'm gonna really think this one through, hopefully I'll have an answer for you soon. Back in 04 I picked up 2 pairs of Almani components from an authorized dealer in Victorville. They were horrible & the shop charged me a $40 restocking fee. Since then I've looked past them. This seems like a really good deal, I appreciate people really trying to help out others & I support group buys as often as possible. I'll let you know.

can these really handle 150rms each? Im looking for some 150rms comps, I have a JL 300/4 that I would be bridging them on. If you think they can take the abuse get me a price shipped to 55110 Thanks

can these really handle 150rms each? Im looking for some 150rms comps, I have a JL 300/4 that I would be bridging them on. If you think they can take the abuse get me a price shipped to 55110 Thanks
theyre pretty inneficient, at 88db, they could probably hand 150rms by having a high soft part mass and maybe a semi-stiffer spider than other sets. also dependant on how high the HPF is required. 150rms at say 100hz at a -12db slope, well most sets could handle that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tc3k101

5,000+ posts
Ω
tc3k101
Socal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date