Update: '07 RE XXX 18" subwoofer - shipping available

BreakingBad

Banned
pittsburgh
Item(s) for Sale:

RE Audio XXX series 18"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This item was purchased brand new, not used. It has been in use for roughly ~4 years. For 2 of those years, a 1.5kw amp was pushing the sub, and for the last 2 years a 3kw amp has been pushing it. Never abused, although for my videos it has been 'tested'. This is the 2007 version of the sub. MSRP at the time I purchased it was ~$2100. I have no clue what the current price of a new XXX is, but I am factoring in the age and use of the sub in the final asking price.

Price:

$475 + shipping (see note below, est shipping avg is $120 via UPS, so total will near $600 shipped as there is also a declared item fee)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I have found the original 'box' the sub was shipped in from the factory - it was shipped from the factory via UPS GROUND, and arrived safely. The box itself is designed to ship the sub obviously, and insurance to cover the amount of the sub will also be purchased.

To potential buyers: please be aware this sub and box will almost clear 100 pounds, if not more. most people recommend freight but when properly packaged and sealed UPS is fine to ship with, and actually cheaper than freight services. An ESTIMATED amount for a 100 pound shipment from my zip in PITTSBURGH clear across the country to Beverly Hills was around $120. PM me with your zip and I can provide a more accurate amount. Sold As-is. Item is in fine working condition/there are no returns as this is a used equipment sale.

Video:

http://youtu.be/Vn2O0XYBxns

Item Pictures:

Actual Sub:
rexxxsell.jpg

Shipping Box:
rexxxbox.jpg

what does this monster like tuned?
I don't quite understand the question...what should it be tuned to? Probably 32-34hz...

Cash$$ only, sorry!

beast sub, i have 2 and it cost 250 to ship and had to be flown, no joke these things are beasts to chip.
Sounds about right for 2 of them...as far as flying them that really would be a more expensive option than a ground/freight service...I'm almost positive UPS can ship this in the round container I have as I specifically remember receiving it off a UPS truck as I got it when I worked in a warehouse..

If it's going in a car do it sealed or don't bother.. No point in having 50mm of throw each way if your never going to use it.. Especially since these things dont' have a large amount of motor force, you'd need a silly huge box to port these effectively.. Think 12-15 cubes net and another 2 feet of port. Sealed though nothing is going to do what it will as a single woofer.. Anyone who likes HT should also take interest in this thing.. That's where it really shines,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.