2 12" DC Audio Level 3s?

Eddie_24
10+ year member

I've really been eyeing them in my search for 2 new 12s... Anyone have experience with them? And does anyone know how much 2 of them would cost?

-Yes I have an extra car battery, yellow top for my starting battery

-Will be doing the big 3 the same day I install my new subs/box/amp

-I will be buying a amp to push them to their max

(Posted that information because some ask me those questions due to how much RMS I'll be pushing in my car with subs like the ones I'm asking about.)

They'd be going in the trunk of a 2000 Chrysler Cirrus, I'll have the amps mounted in angles where they don't impose on the box's room/need for space. I know I could get 15"H, 34-34"W, 20-???L (There's more than 20 inches of length, I'd use whatever length is needed to max the box for the subs). I plan to forward fire the subs if I use a huge custom box and seal the subs off from the trunk, because with such a large ported box filling my trunk side to side, rear firing wouldnt be wise.

Like I said... I want to maximize these subs to their fullest and the box is in my opinion the key factor in making sure that happens. Now I need to find out how much 2 of these will cost me. 1800RMS together... Sounds like love to me lmao

They are loud if powered properly abd the box is right! They are a little under 300 each
How is their sound quality? I want a system that is in the middle... Loud as ****, but sounds good as well.

And believe me I'd get them everything they need to be monsters

Like I said... I want to maximize these subs to their fullest and the box is in my opinion the key factor in making sure that happens. Now I need to find out how much 2 of these will cost me. 1800RMS together... Sounds like love to me lmao
They are pretty nice subs but they may want more power then you can give them with your electrical...

I believe there are in the 200-250 range price wise. I had to of the m1s and they were awesome, and the m2's are better. If u give them recomended power build the box per dc's specs of ur gonna go with more power give them a bit smaller air space. @mylows10 can help you out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.