SKAR Audio Excursion BHE Style!

This will be a pretty slow build log so please bare with me! I will update with more equipment as time goes on but this is what will be going in eventually.

Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-80prs+iPad 3 glassed into dash

Mids/Highs-3 Selenium PW5-SLF 12s per door, 3 Selenium St350s per door, 12 of each total.

Subwoofers-8-SKAR Audio ZVX-18"s

Amps-4-SKAR Audio SK-4500s, 4 Lanzar 500x2s, 2 SKAR Audio SK-85.4s

Electrical-12 or 16 Deka Group 31s, Singer 400A Alternator

Wire/Misc-ALL Audio Technix 1/0 power and ground wire+AT Deadener

Enclosure-Massive c-pillar 4th order wall

More will be updated as I start gathering equipment^^^

The excursion has a 6.8L V-10 that has been chipped out with air intake and straight pipes as well. Sounds like a fkn monster

It is lifted on 38s (might change wheels/tires) and it will be all blacked out eventually!

f1c28e6f.jpg

772b870b.jpg

e075cfc9.jpg

1a8a3c33.jpg

851b57b0.jpg

I had one of these for work at my last unit. I loved it and have really wanted one but there is NO WAY I am paying that kind of gas money. Thing got like 12 miles to a gallon if that. Ridiculous amount of room to work with in there

I had one of these for work at my last unit. I loved it and have really wanted one but there is NO WAY I am paying that kind of gas money. Thing got like 12 miles to a gallon if that. Ridiculous amount of room to work with in there
lol ya that is the ****** thing but I daily drive my r6 so this will only be a show/weekend truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And the room is redic, makes c pillar nice and do able //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If I could ride a bike to save on gas and not use this as a daily driver I would def think about it, but I broke my ankle playing basketball and am 2 surgeries deep already and waiting to get back to the states for my next. I wont be riding for the foreseeable future unfortunately. Take out that 3rd row and go to town!

Looks like some suspension components have already been changed out but that would be my one warning on those. Had a lot of problems with mine for work where one thing would go out and then mess up something else. Ended up having to swap nearly the whole suspension. Was fine afterwards, but a PITA nevertheless

thats all the danger ranger gets...

Just got word that I will be running Tenney Alternators //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif He's out of florida and I will be doing not 1 but 2 350A beasts with a fabbed bracket to fit them!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.